Tuesday, May 22, 2012

MARCEPTION

There's certain things that baffle me and make me chuckle but this, made me chuckle.
Looks like graffiti artist Kidult tried to be deep and ironic (like his name suggests) in a way that only a teenager on Tumblr wearing an American Apparel ensemble would only dare to do by defacing a Marc Jacobs shop in downtown Manhattan.

The tweeted image and the shirt of the image by Marc Jacobs
And to further justify how deep Kidult is, they themselves tweeted a picture of their masterpiece to the world. Though the amazing and clever people at Marc Jacobs got the last laugh by printing and selling the image Kidult took by placing it on a t-shirt. Haaaaa, I love this.
Though to further add to the what-the-f*ckery, some random site has decided to sell their own version of the shirt, of the shirt. Crazy shit, right? I like to call it, MARCEPTION.
-Karl

All images via Hyperallergic

0 comments:

Post a Comment