Wednesday, August 22, 2012

BOY GET BUSY

When in doubt, bust a Dr. Frankenstein and transform your garb from ratchet to bitchin'. Here are two of most recent experiments that had me screaming, IT'S ALIVE and damn, I look gewd.
-I seam ripped the collar off an old Lacoste button down I thrifted a while back and made a new collar off of some starry ribbon my grandma gave me. I think it came out amazing and thank Jaysus I can sew or else it just would have looked horrid!

-For this one, I brought together a pleather jacket and vest that had both been sitting in my closet just taking up room. I liked them both but really didn't wear them much so I brought them together by sewing on the sleeves from the pleather jacket onto the vest. I then studded the bad boy once I finished and bam, your boy now has a snazzy new jacket for the Fall.


0 comments:

Post a Comment