Tuesday, August 28, 2012

WITCHEZ AIN'T BITCHEZ


I have really cute friends :)
Saturday night, me and my sister went out to celebrate my friend Teresa's birthday at the bar she works at. Truthfully, I love any event where I get to look cute and that evening, I especially felt like channeling Kate Moss and the colour black. I've just been on this Kate-high and feel like I should channel her old ways into my youthful ways of living. So, I dawned on my thrifted fishnet-mohair-esque jumper, spiked collar, and new little wool hat. I also dawned on my patented pleather witchy boots for an elevated level of, "hey, I sacrifice virgins and stuff."

This is bascially what the night consisted of, ha!

I had a pretty rad time. I even ran into a few familiar faces from class whom I always saw but never had the chance to meet. Though I think the highlight of my night was getting to meet Teresa's sister who was this little ball of funzilla, even if she was a tad bit drunky. Ha, good times. Though I can't talk too much shit considering after our Irish car-bombs, both my sister and I were pretty much gone.
-Karl

Me and my sister are ~super kawaii~

0 comments:

Post a Comment