Saturday, September 29, 2012

FALLING

 All images via Ananasamiami
Ideally, I feel like Fall is the 'GPOY' season of my life. I mean, I partially blame being alone as a kid around most of October, due to getting it off (hooray for pre-fucked up school systems,) and actually being able to enjoy the weather change from hot as hell to hot as balls; which isn't much of a difference but living in LA, it sure as hell is. I can truly say that I love the Fall (espesh windy weather and Hollaween) and find it's the best season to dress up for.
Combined these two looks for my outfit
So, for the past three years, I've basically let McQ's Fall.2010 collection dictate the direction of my wardrobe for the season. Like, it totally hits the nail on head with my Fall vibes and since first falling in love with the collection, my wardrobe has expanded and has room for layering. I can say I'm partially fond of this collection in particular because it does the whole ~grunge trend~ but it does it in a tasteful way that seams to be more of a homage and not a back-handed compliment.
*COUGH*PASTEL GRUNGE*COUGH*TUMBLR*COUGH*SOFT RUNGE*COUGH*
So when the weather goes from 90 degrees to 70 degrees, you know half of LA will be dusting n' busting out some cute chilly shit. Even if it means dabbing your forehead every once in a while so people wont notice you're actually over-heating but instead see this fly little bitty in a cute ass jumper getting their Fall on a.k.a, me.
-Karl

 Cheap sunnies-thrifted jumper-Old torn up shirt-H&M skinnies-Vintage boots-Chain turned necklace
  I used my iPhone for these so excuse the graininess and cheesy posing
I know this isn't exactly GRUNGE but hey, I was inspired to fuse it into my everyday garb so ESCUSE ME.

0 comments:

Post a Comment