Sunday, August 10, 2014

NYC: A LIST

I'm not even going to deny that this is my first time to New York nor am I going to deny that I totally want to do the tourist thing when I get the chance. I'm so excited that I project this false image that I'm not. Even though, I clearly am. I know, it's very LA of me.

1. I really want a Carrie Bradshaw-Sex and the City moment, a Brad-Mo if you will.
I say this because relatively, one of the only ways I've encountered NYC in my life, is through re-runs of SATC on E!. And also from just about every 90's movie ever made because somehow the main character is always from the Big Apple.

2. I want to eat pizza and act like it's the best pizza I've ever had.
Don't deny it, everyone pretends like NYC has the best pizza. Just go with it~

3.Visit the VFiles shop and maybe, possibly, flip off Danielle from Danielle Live.
I said it but you were thinkin' it. *wink*

4. Take a picture on the vench, after I've flipped off Danielle.
Don't worry, it's going on Instagram.

5. Visit Patricia Fields' store because that's just mandatory.
Yeah!

7. Go to Times Square and just start screaming.
Sorry but being a product of the 90's, back when TRL was filmed in Times Square, has always left me envious of those pre-pubescent teenagers screaming their asses off for their favorite musicians.

8. Quote Paris is Burning at least once.
Most likely at a really bizarre, inappropriate time, like during dinner. POULTRY REALNESS

9. Listen to Lil' Kim because why the fuck not?

Obviously, there's plenty of other things I want to do but really, I just plan on going with it.

-KJM

P.S.
I totally like Danielle from V Files and don't actually want to flip her off. I don't need that bad karma.

0 comments:

Post a Comment