Sunday, February 10, 2013

DEE-KAY-EHN-WHY

DKNY is one of those iconic brands we all grew up with and even when you had no idea what the DK meant, you knew NY was no short for NYC. Much like Tommy Hilfiger, the nineties just wouldn't be the same without DKNY. So, with this whole revival of the nineties, it's pretty bitchin' of Opening Ceremony to do a re-edition collaboration with DKNY by remaking a few pieces from certain collections from the early nineties.
Though simple in nature, the entire collection is fairly bold but pretty cool. I find it to be pretty rad that in many ways, it's helping fuel this whole trend on clothing with huge logos on them from old companies.
*cough* Boy London *cough*
So, here's a few pieces that I would simple spill over and pass out if I owned them.


Though the pieces are clearly priced on the, I'm-a-broke-fashion-student side, I opted for the side I love and that was hunt me down some classic DKNY via that lovely place we call eBay. I found a cute little backpack, that actually serves the purpose of me needing a cute little backpack for the sake of adventures n' shit. So, I ultimately caved in and purchased it. I now have something to hold all of my goodies while I'm out being a hoodrat. Cute, no?
-Karl





0 comments:

Post a Comment