Sunday, January 27, 2013

2.2013.INSTAGRAM

One day, I'll post some super sized HD images of my ~lewks~ but for now, just accept the janky ones I take with my iPhone. Anywho, lately I've just been really amplified with my garb. Like, I really take pride now. I plan my outfits the night before and wake up all refreshed knowing I have my outfit for the day. I blame the fact that it's, technically,  my "senior year" at school and the classes I'm taking are more self reliant. So it's just me waltzing in looking fly as fuck with my black tool box ready to werk~. Now onto the lewks*~
-Karl

1.
















My boo's studded denim vest over my leather jacket-Margiela with H&M confetti T-shirt-Black booty shorts-Leggings-Patent pleather bewts

2.
















Leather jacket-Black baseball hat-Black crochet black pullover worn backwards-Margiela with H&M exposed Frecnh seams pants-Patent pleather bewts

0 comments:

Post a Comment