Thursday, January 3, 2013

EXPOSED SEAMS, MAN













Thank you, fashion Gods~
You know when you're like, "I'd really like a (insert desired item of clothing here) but I really don't need it and I'm not willing to spend more than like, twenty doll-hairs for it." So then you kind of forget about it and go on living your life but then you randomly walk into some store (like H&M) and BAM, there's the desired article of clothing for like, really cheap. Yeah, that's basically what happened to me today.
My style has become a bit more darker since I last gave a shit and I've really started to appreciate deconstructed clothing and clothing that's just a bit more interesting to look at. So, when H&M teamed up with Maison Martin Margiela, my little heart went boom. And it went and fell out of my butt when I realized that a lot of the stuff wasn't being sold due to it's ~weird~ persona thus, having a lot of the stuff going on sale.
So today, Jesus and his pals gave me the gift of light washed denim pants with exposed seams from Margiela's S.S 2005 collection.
I normally only wear black jeans (because I'm ~so goth~, now) but when I saw this image, I kind of felt inspired to own a pair of light washed denim pants and give the look a shot. So when I saw these bad boys for fifteen bucks, I knew I needed them.
-Karl













I was too tired to bust out an outfit so I just paired them with my "Sporty Spice" stackers, haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment