Monday, January 14, 2013

Xander Zhou FW1314

I think I have found my absolute favorite collection for the season. Ugh, it's beyond everything I adore: interesting clothing that's conceptual while remaining true to typical menswear shapes but moving forward. I loved it all.
I loved the tailoring found here and the jackets made me squeal like a five year old at Disneyland! The inner fur lining exposed is so perfect and it makes everything I own appear so basic. Ha. I even enjoyed the longer pieces which is something I'm noticing more from menswear designers. It balanced the entire collection well and the colors chosen for each piece was smart and clean. Though the pieces with wording tied it all nicely, like a cherry on a sundae. Now get on my body.
-Karl

Images via Style.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment