Thursday, January 10, 2013

1.2013

I had intended on showcasing my first "outfit" of the semester yesterday but since the first thing I did when I got home was take a long ass nap, I forgot. Whoops. *Kanye shrug* I figured I'd showcase tonight's ensemble to make up for it and since I'm retaking a class, I knew dressing up would be the only thing motivating me to even show up.
Anyways, today was as chilly as my catty side, so I decided to bundle up. And since I live in LA, bundling up simply means wearing a long sleeve-something. I paired my 90's Anchor Blue (vintage AB is the best, I gag whenever I find something AB while thrifting) cholo ombre plaid button down with a plain black tee (a la Prada 2011) and my leather jacket. For accessories, I wore my new chunky chain necklace under the collar and dog-tag necklace my baby boy got me for XXX-Mas. I also wore my black flatforms I got at Topshop but sadly, I didn't feel like photographing them. Though I was the epitomy of a witchy-cholo-Spice Girl, lemme tell you.

My friends, whom I like to call the 'Rodarte sisters' because they're always together, got me this super rad beanie! I got one for my boo for Christmas and almost kept it because I loved it but when I saw they pulled it out and gave it to me, I nearly shit myself. It's so cute and I love it! They're super sweet and awesome!
-Karl
    
   

I really hate Blogspot's new layout. It's shit.




0 comments:

Post a Comment