Monday, January 14, 2013

Sibling S13

Now this collection has brought me back a bit. All the way back to my middle school days (circa 2004~) when Baby Bash and Lil' Flip was taking up the radio waves and Baby Phat was a thing. Remember? Man, all the girlies would just about gag for that damn cat on their Baby Girl bomber jackets. Haha, good times.
So anyways, I adore Sibling and their knit wear is always on point. Now I talked about Baby Phat because holy hale did those calf length track pants totally scream Kimora! But, some nine years later, I actually want a pair. Though I know if I wear me a pair of them fly ass pants, I'll look like something out of Malibu's Most Wanted. Though I thuroughly enjoyed this collection and I enjoyed seeing the conitunation of having the models' faces hidden.
-Karl
Images via Style.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment