Monday, January 14, 2013

MAN F13

What can I say? This collection was three parts of pure perfection. It tapped into my Biggie-P.Diddy-Bad Boys-90's vibes and my dark androgynous vibes with a hint of ~*gothic princess-ness*~
I had never heard of MAN prior to this collection but I'm quite glad I have. The styles of the designers really blend nicely together to create a song instead of having just one voice take over. As I stated, I really enjoyed  the track suits which brought me back to the late 90's and early 2000's. Very Rocawear and Sean John.
Though I wasn't expecting to see the black and creme pieces which just kind of certified my eyes to be glued to the screen and my ass on the chair. I loved the blend of matte and shiny fabrics to bring the clothing to life.
This is one label I'm looking forward to seeing more of in the future and can only wait patiently to see whats next. And I think I'm in love with Astrid Anderson.
-Karl

Images via Style.com




0 comments:

Post a Comment