Monday, July 30, 2012

BRUJA BOOTS


Ever since my sister managed to snag a pair of patent leather Docs from Ross some six years ago like a damn hipster, I've always wanted a pair to call my own. Though living in the world we do where companies insist on shoving redundant basic shit for dudes to wear, Docs never made a patent leather boot for men. At least, not that I'm aware of. Though after making a late night run to Target the other night and aimlessly walking towards the shoe department with my sister, I found these babies.

The lining of the boots are what did me in. I love plaid!
Obviously they were meant for girls because the guys shoe selection there SUCKS, (seriously, Target is like a lower-lower end Urban Outfitters when it comes to whats for sale for dudes) the biggest size fit me like a glove! I secretly would love to meet a chick with a foot as big as mine but until then, you can admire mine in these bewts! Which are sturdy as fuck, considering their knockoff Docs. They honestly don't even need the zippers on the sides but I guess it "adds character."
-Karl

0 comments:

Post a Comment