Monday, July 2, 2012

HOLY ROLLERS


Riccardo Tisci has been making me shed precious man tears for the past few seasons. His mesnwear collections have really been speaking to me like, it's kind of amazing. He has the ability to make leggings and skirts and nose rings look amazing on the manliest of men without a single bat of anyone's lashes. I mean, even I have taken inspiration for my personal wardrobe.
MAKING MAN-LEGGINGS A THING IN L.A. 2K12
Though seriously, this collection was just a continuation of what we've all been eating up yet has been condensed with neutral colors, airy fabrics, bold religious imagery, and the best looking sandals we'll be seeing for quite some time. Though did you seriously think I would shed precious man tears? Psh.
-Karl



All images via Style.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment