Monday, July 2, 2012

CHOLO GOTH


I'd post more images but it's too good not to view it all
Ok, you know that amazing feeling you get when you meet someone for the first time and you hit it off so well that at the end of the night you're just like, "where the hell have you been all my life?!" Yeah, that's basically how I felt after watching Frankie Morello's menswear collection for Spring 2013. It's so me right now that it's tripping me out when I think about it. Especially since I changed my URL to Chologoth on Tumblr not too long ago and this collection is like, the perfect combo of both subcultures; cholos and goths.
The accessories are also perfect here with the gold chains and the caps, preferably the one with the gold chains on it. UGH, perfection! Though not too complicated like his past collections, it's just the perfect amount of moody and tough while still bringing in ~feminine~ attributes like the copper sweat pants. It's perfect.
-Karl

Image via Tumblr

0 comments:

Post a Comment