Wednesday, May 22, 2013

FASHION 130

Did I mention that I am a fashion design major? Yeah, I don't think I have. Well this past semester, I took it upon myself to take a Senior class that would allow me to make a collection consisting of three to six looks. After weeks and weeks of churning out samples, I chose to make a collection that was inspired by sportswear and conceptual fashion. In the end, I practically pooped out a collection that took all of that and laced it under one ridiculous title:
The entire collection consisted of four looks that tapped into sportswear and a slight Tumblr aesthetic. Now unlike a fellow classmate of mine, I didn't actually name collection after a ridiculous trend spawned off of Tumblr. Yeah, it gave me a case of the giggs when I read that. But whatevs, to each their own, I suppose. Anyways, I'm actually quite proud of my work and hope to do more stuff like it in the future. It's also like a public display of what my wardrobe has been like for the past few months just showcased for the public to see.
Taking orders! Half joking but seriously, I'm taking orders.

0 comments:

Post a Comment