Wednesday, May 15, 2013

PLAYED CHIFFONZY

If there is ever an amazing form of satisfaction, it's when someone gives you a gift that showcases that they actually pay attention to your likes and dislikes. Especially when that said gift finally fills in a void of desire you've been feeling since 2010. Now that said gift takes form in the American Apparel Plaid Chiffon over-sized button down. You have no idea how long I've wanted it. I think ever since I saw ChicMuse rocking it in a photograph of her eating pizza (btw that photo seems to have disappeared off the face of the internet), my lust for it has grown. Though to finally have attained it, is an amazing feeling. Especially when it's your boo who gave it to you. Now that's just a bonus.
It's just satisfying when someone finally (other than my sister) actually gets me something that I like and doesn't bust out, "I didn't know what to get you" or my personal eye-rolling favorite, "you're just so hard to shop for!" In all honestly, I'm an insanely easy person to shop for and not to mention, I'm also one to return the favor, always, in one way or another.
It's small gestures like that, that make me feel happy and loved. Not that I need gifts to feel loved but when your own family doesn't get you anything for XXX-mas because "you're so hard to shop for," you'd be over the moon, too.
-Karl
- Decided to wear it as soon as I recieved it due to it being super hot and I was on my way to Las Vegas
- Me and my boo lookin' real cute. ha

0 comments:

Post a Comment