Wednesday, May 22, 2013

THE BIG YELLOW JOINT

I rarely venture into the West side of LA. I may live less than ten miles from all of the action the West side has to offer but I just don't like it. It's everything from the ~vibes~ I get from people who all look the same to the fact that anywhere you go, you gotta pay for damn ass parking. And I refuse to pay for parking. Like, I'm the type of person who will park five miles away from my destination just so I don't have to pay for it. Which is pretty much why I got thighs like Beyonce and a waist like Nicki Minaj, HAY~
Anyways, as much as I detest the West side, I ventured to the most overrated place there is to visit, The Grove, to visit a less overrated joint, The Bluth's Frozen Banana Stand. Yup, that's one benefit to living in LA, you know damn well your favorite [enter person, place, or thing here] will more than likely make a pit stop here. So, as a fan of Arrested Development, me, my sister, and our friend Elias got ourselves a frozen bananer.
- I know you be lovin' my 80's dad mall goth lewk I got goin' on. Also, don't judge on my hairy dooble chin action going on; for unseen circumstances, I can't shave until tomorrow :(

Yes, I can see you're oozing with jealousy but it was actually one of the funnest things I've gotten to do in quite a while and not to mention, it was a perfect way to start the Summer. *insert smiley face hurr*

- Not to mention, I also got the biggest naner of the bunch. TALK ABOUT MCNASTY, MUCH

0 comments:

Post a Comment